During this time of hustle and bustle and running everywhere, it’s important
to take some time out just for you.
As the New Year approaches, it’s easy to be focused only on what’s ahead —
to list your goals, make your resolutions and race headfirst into the New Year.
Before you start gearing up for all that’s to come however, I encourage you
to grab a cup of hot cocoa or tea (my favorites) and take some time to reflect
on everything that happened over the past year:
- What were your successes: big AND small?
- What decisions did you make (or not make) and how did they change your life
and your business?
- What did you NOT do and why was that?
- What did you try and fail and how did you learn from that experience?
- What *one* new thing did you learn this year that you will take and apply in
Taking some time to reflect on all that’s happened over the past year will
insure you enter 2008 prepared for all the joys and successes which are yours to
Best wishes from my family to yours,
The Automatic Business Coach ™