One of the things I say ALL the time is that:
Doing ordinary things consistently creates extraordinary and consistent results
and this past week is a perfect example of that. Without actively marketing anything (meaning “no launching”), here’s what happened:
- Press release was published in paper — note that I’ve submitted others which weren’t and that didn’t stop me from continuing to do
- Notified that I’m being honored as a “Who’s Who Among Women in E-commerce” for 2011
- Welcomed 3 Shot of Sandy clients
- Welcomed 2 new private clients
- A featured guest expert on two telesummits: http://tinyurl.com/visibilitysummit and http://www.gobig2day.com
- Received a Certificate of Accreditation from the Better Business Bureau® stating I’ve been accredited for 7 years for ethical business practices, honesty, integrity, reliability and trust in business
- Asked to co-host a program with a coach from the UK (I accepted, details to come)
- Received spontaneous testimonial on group call from client who is now generating five figures every month
I share this as proof that staying focused and doing those seemingly “ordinary” things in your business DOES make a difference. Maybe not today, maybe not this week, but the results will come.
And when they do, you’ll find that, much like interest, they’re “compounded” into a wonderful gift.
What are you doing consistently in your business? I’d love to hear from you below.