Can you imagine the power of one word to change everything?
One simple tweak to change your mindset and results? Sounds incredible doesn’t it?
What if we took the below:
- “Can I bring in an extra $1000 this month?”
- “I need to eat healthier.”
- “Can I maximize social media without living ‘out there’?”
and added “How”? What would the effect be?
- “How can I bring in an extra $1000 this month?”
- “How can I eat healthier?”
- “How can I maximize social media without living ‘out there’?”
See how the addition of that one simple word immediately puts your mind into “problem solving” mode? It activates your creativity — it’s no longer a simple question, it’s now a goal to be achieved.
My friend, Scrabble opponent and colleague Paulette Ensign asked herself a variation of the question “How can I maximize social media?” and we’re sharing the results today in our “Simple Steps to Create a New Product While Marketing Your Expertise” teleclass.
You can check out everything that’s included and register at http://www.sandramartini.com/paulette
I hope to see you on the call today and, until then, whenever something comes up, try adding the word “How” and seeing how things shift.
HOW will you have a super productive day today? I’d love to hear below.