And your results are modest at first – growing only with consistent effort over time.
Sound about right?
Here’s what we’ve heard from our community regarding areas people need help learning and growing with…
1. Putting together a clear business model and strategy
2. Figuring out how to generate cash flow faster, when doing the things you are “supposed to do,” such as blogging, aren’t working
3. Making all the pieces of the “funnel” (website, email list, specific offers) fit work together
4. How to get over the content creation “block” and finally write those course materials
5. Making my personal brand and message “sing” to people are attracted to my work
6. Write emails that nurture prospective clients (and new clients) and generate more sales
7. Create sales pages that actually sell my courses
8. Come up with ways to really *connect* with participants in my online programs and courses
9. Use social media effectively – to build my network and get clients – instead of just flailing around on Facebook
How’s that list sounding, for you? If you’re ready to get deeper into these topics, you’ll want to join this free training from the ruzuku team, including a new course from me!