Looking for information on a specific small business, marketing, Extreme Client Care™ (think optimizing every customer’s experience with you) topic? Check out the below for the most popular of all that’s been published on this site.
Client Retention and Monetization Program
Studies from the Harvard Business Review show that a 5% increase in client retention can result in a 25-95% increase in bottom line profits. Stop struggling to always get new clients and discover how to keep your current ones. Learn more about our newest Client Retention and Monetization Program here.
Complimentary Special Reports and eBooks
Check out the below for in-depth, complimentary information on small business topics important for your success.
- The Definitive Guide to Program Design and Upserving
- The Art of Extreme Client Care™
- How to Overcome Overwhelm: Get Client, Add Leverage and Increase Profits
- How to Write Goals You’ll Actually Achieve
- How to Create Products: A System for the Busy Biz Owner
Articles by Top Categories
The topics below are my most popular and this archive shows you the most recent posts of each category.
EXTREME CLIENT CARE™
Crafting a customer experience and scripting the customer’s journey through the tenets of Extreme Client Care™ creates a business where clients stay, pay and refer.
- Planning Your Next Sale: A Primer
- How Extreme Client Care™ Differs from Customer Service: A Case Study
- 3 Keys to a Solid Engagement Strategy
SMALL BIZ MARKETING
It doesn’t matter how good you are if you have no customers or clients. Focusing on marketing, the kind that puts people before revenue, will ensure you have clients long into the future.
- 5 Ways to Maximize Amazon — with or without a book
- Why people invest with some businesses and not others
- USP — An Example Without Competition
INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY/GOAL SETTING/GETTING THINGS DONE
From quick how-to tips to revenue and goal planning, these articles have what it takes to move your business forward faster and more efficiently.
- 7 Step Goal Setting Process + 3 Ways to Ensure They’re Achieved
- How to be More Productive: The Formula
- How are YOU spending your business day?
Check out additional information on our Small Business and Marketing Resources page.