Perfectionism eats up the energy and undermines the confidence of countless bright, energetic, and talented people. Are you one of them?
“Why Perfectionists Aren’t Perfect: How to Overcome the Pitfalls of Perfectionism and Change Your Life for Good” puts proven, practical, heart-based time success tools into your hands. It gently steers you to a more profound understanding of your challenges and helps you unlock the door to your freedom.
With this E-Guide Book you engage in a process of learning that is deepening and doable and definitely within your reach. The thought-provoking strategies, tips and exercises help you discover how to:
- Recognize the messages that fuel your perfectionism,
- Create new realistic and compassionate messages to empower yourself, and
- Increase your confidence, creativity, productivity, and satisfaction.
This is an E-Guide Book to be worked with. And it comes with two powerful bonuses:
- “Perfectionism and Procrastination: Untangling the Knots”is an immediately downloadable Special Report that sells separately for $9.95 — and is my gift to you! This Special Report takes you by the hand and leads you through sequenced exercises. It also includes a customizable template with concrete examples to help you solidify your learning as you deepen your understanding of yourself and your time choices.
- And in addition to this Special Report,we’ve added a 5-week e-course. You’ll receive weekly, bite-sized servings of “Why Perfectionists Aren’t Perfect” — right to your in-box.
So, are you tired of feeling like your own worst enemy? And are you ready to step away from perfectionism and free up the time and energy it’s been devouring? Then click the link below to learn more about this transformative time tool and the bonuses that come with it!