There are SO many resources right now for small-to-mid-sized businesses. Whether you regularly work from home or are new to remote working.
In addition to serving clients, we’re using this time to:
- Set up new routines/rituals to serve us
- “Go slow to go fast” — reviewing existing processes, nurturing sequences, etc. and updating/refreshing as needed
- Go through the trainings we’ve bought and haven’t yet completed/implemented
Here are some (we’ll update as we discover additional) to support you during this time of virus, lockdowns, potential recession and more.
- Wondering if you should be selling or if it’s in bad form?
- Lou Bortone’s Video A Day 30-Day Challenge starts in April — perfect time to get your videos done in a supportive environment
- DigitalMarketer is offering their Lab membership for free through March 31, 2020
- Grant Cardone is offering Cardone University free for 30 days
- National Small Business Administration: Updates on government small business support and much more
- BusinessAdvantageTV — a subscription-based platformOur Get It Done Right & Escalate! MasterClass call — Spring Cleaning Your Business and Staying Ahead in These Uncertain Times — at 4pm Eastern on Thursday, March 19th (click call title for link).
The National Small Business Association podcast from Monday. Listen in here (no opt-in required).
Download Dan Sullivan’s “Scary Times” Success Manual — summary is today’s article below (no opt-in required).
Facebook will be offering $100M in grants to 30,000 small businesses. Details on how to apply are coming.
- Yale’s Happiness course is free to audit
- Scholastic is offering free “Learn at Home” activities for kids of all ages (and they change weekly)
- Virtual field trips is another great site and includes webcams of pandas, aquariums and more
- Karen Knowler, a long-time friend and client is offering her 6-week virtual My Spring Renewal program for 25GPB (British Pounds)