At the end of each year, I plan for the next in 4 phases.
- Review the current year
- Plan for the next year
- Map out the plan
- Take consistent action on the plan and tweak as needed
This is a process I go through with many of my private clients. We set aside a half-day for #2 and 3 with #1 having been done beforehand.
Following this process has resulted in steady revenue (and profit!) increases for years, including 2020 — two of my private clients have had their best years yet. Miss one of the steps however and it doesn’t work.
This year, I’m hosting a virtual workshop with Get It Done Right and Escalate Community Members and invite you to join us.
Here’s what’s included:
- Planning for 2021 Pre-work (receive upon sign-up)
- 4-hour live virtual workshop on December 17th from 1-5pm Eastern
- Random prize drawings throughout the workshop
- Handouts for use during the workshop and beyond
- Recordings of the virtual workshop to take yourself through whenever you wish
- Follow-up Q&A group call in early January
And, for the first 5 people to register, a 30-minute private 1:1 call with me anytime before January 31, 2021.