- stay up-to-date with “what’s working. . .and not”;
- read thoughtful and expert analyses and book reviews;
- discover free marketing and small business ideas, tips and strategies and
- tap into the resources you need most
for small business marketing and success right from your smart phone or tablet with our new The Martini Advantage Magazine published on the Google Currents app and available on iPhones, iPads, Androids and a variety of other tablets.
From articles and audios to videos and book reviews, you’ll be able to access them all, email or social media share them with your friends, colleagues and clients, click through to special white papers and reports.
Grab your smart phone or tablet
- Go to your App Store
- Enter “Google Currents” into your Search field
- Click “Install” (or the action word for your system)
- Once installed, click here on your device
- Click “open”
- Click “Subscribe for free”
- POOF! It will now be on your Google Currents home page and you can click into and read anytime, anywhere (note that if you’re using an iPhone, it will appear in the “Business” section)
- Read, take action and grow your business your way!
Why would we go through the time and effort to share information in so many places/formats?
Well, you see, people like to consume information differently. Some like to read, some like to listen, some like to watch and some like to do a combination of all and my job, as a business owner is to make it as easy as possible for you to benefit from the information we share.
For those who enjoy watching, we’re doing a little tweaking to our video channel and will share that with you soon.
Is the information the same across all platforms?
No. While much of it is similar, there are tips and strategies that are being shared on Google Currents that you won’t see elsewhere. The same will be true with iPhones and our videos. This is for a few reasons, one being that some content just begs for certain formats.
Whether relaxing at home, in line at the grocery store, or waiting for an appointment, our goal is to create a learning environment you can access from anywhere, with or without internet.