We often hear about going to bed, waking up and discovering that money has come in.
Reality or a hoax – hype created by hardcore marketers? An impossible dream?
Last week I was on vacation in Vermont. I checked emails every couple of days and popped into my Facebook account periodically, but I didn’t actively work. No clients or consulting and my laptop was in the hands of Geek Squad (it’s “interesting” when you can’t work, even if you wanted to).
I want to invite you into my business for a minute. . .without actively working last week, here’s the revenue my business generated:
- Day 1 of vacation (Aug 17) = $658.50
- Day 2 of vacation (Aug 18) = $54
- Day 3 of vacation (Aug 19) = $304
- Day 4 of vacation (Aug 20) = $27
- Day 5 of vacation (Aug 21) = $867
- Day 6 of vacation (Aug 22) = $412
- Day 7 of vacation (Aug 23) = $83.25
- Day 8 of vacation (Aug 24) = $1,364
Total last week = $3,769.75 without actively working and if we add in the weekend, the total becomes $5,266.96.
Why am I sharing this with you?
Having your business generate revenue while you’re sleeping or on vacation isn’t an impossible dream. It’s a reality that can be yours.
However, if your business isn’t currently creating revenue on a regular, consistent business – even when you’re on vacation – it means one of a few things to me:
- You’re new in business and want to focus on how you’re setting things up rather than revenue generation,
- You’ve been in business for a while and need to redesign how you’ve been working or else continue to struggle or
- You’ve been in business for a while and work your butt off for a launch every time you want revenue and your business has become “What can I offer?”
Sound familiar? Want to create a real business which generates real results for your life?
So many business owners continue to struggle or just make it. What if your business made a difference – in your life and those you serve? You can do it and I will show you how. No fluff, no hype, no overwhelm.