Have you been considering a membership program or have one and are struggling with the marketing?
If so, you may want to check out Viome.com to see their process. Note that, while I am a client of theirs, I’m not an affiliate.
I invested in a Viome kit last year (fabulous by the way – when I received my results and took action based on them, was able to release 45lbs) and, like everything I get, paid attention to their marketing.
Here was my experience:
- I saw them on Instagram and visited their website.
- After doing some research, I ordered a test kit.
- Received the kit within a couple of days and an email confirming it was delivered.
- About a week after it was delivered, received a reminder to complete the online questionnaire and mail in my test results (postage prepaid by Viome).
- Received email when results were ready and everything was organized beautifully online and easy to understand.
- And an offer for an ongoing subscription (membership) with 50% off the first month to try: 1/ receive personalized vitamins, based on your test results, to include only what your body needs and delivered to your door monthly OR 2/ #1 plus tests delivered every six months (when they recommend re-taking the tests) – both with no long-term commitments.
The process was simple, the content was well-organized and the offer to try them out an “easy yes” as:
- Everything up until that point was a good experience
- They spoke direct to me (had something I wanted)
- There were no commitments so easy to cancel if I wanted
- There was a discount to give them a try (bonus perk, I would have tried without this)
In thinking about your next offer – membership, subscription or one-time – consider the experience your prospects have before you make the offer… and beyond.
Here’s to an amazing 2022!