Despite the rain, wind and chilling temperatures today, it's officially the first day of summer here in Massachusetts.
As you prepare to have the kids home from school and determine your own summer projects, here are a few resources — both business and personal – which may make things easier:
For the kids as they start hanging around the house (and your office) asking "What can I do? There's nothing to do, I'm bored", etc. — free guide on 50 Easy Ways Your Kids Can Make Money
Okay, now that they're taken care of, on to you. . .
1. If you've been struggling to get your first ebook out, I recommend Connie Ragen Green's Ebook Writing & Technology Home Study Course
2. If you've been wanting to get your first teleseminar under your belt, but have been unsure of how to pull it all together, I recommend my own "How to Host Your Own Teleseminar: The Tools to Make It Happen…without fear
3. If you're looking to clean up your eating habits some, summer is a perfect time to do it and I recommend Karen Knowler's ebooks on incorporating more raw foods into your meals (note that you don't have to be a total raw foodie to get tons of ideas and recipes from Karen's stuff!)
4. If summer's the time you're going to get your article marketing in gear, my favorite places include: Ezine Articles, Best Article Marketer and Submit Your Article. Submit Your Article charges about $37/month, but they'll forward your article out to several other sites for you which makes it a bargain (cheaper than doing yourself or hiring someone to do it for you)
5. If you're thinking about turning your knowledge into product, but need a little nudge, here's a free (no opt-in required) video for you. . .
6. And if you're planning on hanging out and manifesting some great things, here are two of my favorite manifesting tools: Magnetize Absolutely Anything audio and workbook and Wildly Wealthy book and workbook
7. Or if you're looking for some organizing tips, tools and assistance, you'll want to check out my two favorite organizers: the MomMentor, Debbye Cannon and Elizabeth Hagen
My best wishes for a VERY Happy AND Productive Summer!